posted Sep 21, 2016, 7:43 AM by PAVAN PREENJA
- Backpack (string bags and wheeled backpacks are prohibited)
- Pencils, pens, highlighters, post-its, index cards, ruler, calculator
- One book to read independently
- Students will receive agenda books from school
**Your child’s teachers will ask for additional supplies the first week or school.**
Summer Reading Lists and Assignments
Welcome Letters and Summer Bulletins
Uniform Dress Code
- Collared/Knit polo shirts:
- 6th Grade: White
- 7th Grade: Blue (any shade)
- 8th Grade: Gray/Pink
- Boys: Navy blue or khaki twill pants or shorts.
- Girls: Navy blue or khaki twill pants, skirts, shorts, or capris.
- Other acceptable attire:
- Sweatshirt sold by the PTA in September
- Sneakers or dress shoes
- Gym uniforms will be available for purchase in September. Students are required to wear their gym uniforms on the days they have gym.
First Day of School
- Thursday, September 8, 2016
- Parent Orientations:
- 6th Grade: Wednesday, September 14, 4:30-7:30
- 7th & 8th Grade: Thursday, September 15, 4:30-7:30
- Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 2:20 PM
- Students may arrive as early as 7:15 AM. Breakfast is available in the student cafeteria.
- School Lunch